The Purchaser shall not return any material to the Company for any reason without prior authorization from the Company. The Return Policy is applicable only to products purchased by the Purchaser directly from the Sharpe Mixers website. All returns must follow the Companies return policy to apply. The Purchaser is responsible for prepaying all transportation costs.
- All product returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA from the Company by contacting us through our “Contact Us” page located on our website.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee
- All products must be new and not put into service
- Refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase
- Any product with missing or damaged components will not be accepted
- If any product received damaged, please notify the Company through our “Contact Us” page located on the website for further instruction. Do not throw away any packaging.